DC-8 Ultrasound System
Introducing the DC-8: Designed by users for users
Healthcare continues to evolve and new tools are developed to improve clinical functions and simplify processes. Our products are continually refined to ease the tasks of clinicians and increase patient throughput. The DC-8, designed by users for users, was developed in the spirit of this commitment.
The DC-8 Ultrasound System supports the most demanding applications on a day-to-day basis. Advanced technologies, superior image quality, and a special focus on ergonomic design combine to improve patient management, increase ease of use, and enhance users' overall level of confidence.
DC-8's ergonomic solutions address every part of your body that interacts with the device. We know that users have a physical relationship with the device and with this fact in mind, we have improved procedural efficiency and reduced repetitive actions. A new user interface enables logical and efficient workflow while ensuring more convenient operation.
- User Centric Control Panel
- Ergonomic Solutions
- Clarity = better outcomes
Multi-Beam Parallel Imaging TechologyTM integrates advanced imaging technologies to produce optimized images with minimal user involvement. When combined with the DC-8's echo-enriched beamformer, it produces excellent images.
Advanced Imaging Technologies
- iBeamTM spatial compounding using multiple scan angles to form a single image with enhanced contrast resolution for better visualization
- iScapeTM provides real-time panoramic imaging of large structures in a single sweep
- iTouchTM offers single-button image optimization that provides excellent image uniformity
- iClearTM speckle suppression and edge enhancement technology improves contrast resolution to differentiate between normal and abnormal structures
- iZoomTM one-touch expands displayed image for viewing at a distance
- iNeedleTM enhances needle visualization to aid in biopsy procedures
More Intelligent Workflow
DC-8 incorporates tools to increase your speed, accuracy, and productivity while maintaining the flexibility you need to complete exams comfortably and efficiently.
- iWorks is a powerful protocol management system beneficial for all ultrasound practitioners.
- iWorksOB is a dedicated extension of iWorks, designed to work easily with the random movements of the fetus.
Seamless connectivity. Plug and play offers you a wireless LAN option to connect to your local network wherever you are. Transfer images or patient data with ease and convenience. Comprehensive DICOM features: Store/Print, Worklist, MPPS, Query/Retrieve, OB/GYN S/R, Vascular S/R and Cardiac S/R.
By Wayne Webster This report originally appeared in the July 2010 issue of DOTmed Business News End-of-life (EOL) is a phrase commonly used in the medical equi… read moreReseller Partnership Agreement with Northeast Electronics, Inc
Stokesdale, NC – Absolute Imaging Solutions today announced it has entered into a reseller partnership agreement with Northeast Electronics, Inc. and Associ… read more