M5 Ultrasound System
M5 is a full-featured, high quality color doppler ultrasound tool that performs imaging across an extensive range of clinical settings and applications.
The laptop-style M5 delivers outstanding color doppler imaging, uncompromising 2D performance and exceptional value in a compact, yet durable package. The portable, simplistic nature of the M5 makes it ideal for a variety of hospital and office environments including emergency medicine, breast surgery, anesthesia, vascular, interventional radiology, critical care, PICC line placements, MSK, obstetrics, gynecology and urology.
Features and Benefits
- Compact, lightweight design enables convenient access to all point of care environments
- Advanced imaging technologies offer high quality image and data to support clinicians in making diagnoses:
- iScapeTM View (panoramic imaging)
- iBeamTM compounding
- iClear TM adaptive speckle suppression
- Multi-beam ParallelImaging™
- Trapezoidal imaging
- Tissue harmonic
- Tissue specific imaging (TSI)
- Straightforward operation contributes to maximum efficiency, particularly with high volumes of patients:
- Fast boot-up
- Home-based, intuitive user interface
- Backlit keyboard
- iTouchTM one button for 2D imaging optimization
- Active screen parameter adjustment
- On-board iStation™ enables fast and complete review, management, storage and transfer of images and data
- Open communication platform enables quick and convenient data transfer and sharing:
- DICOM, AVI, BMP, JPEG
- USB, Ethernet, DVD-R/W
- High-resolution 15-inch TFT monitor, with 170° viewing angle, provides clinicians accurate image viewing while focusing on patient care.
- Optional system cart supports expanded functionalities, peripherals and storage.
- Customizable system configuration ensures your clinical and financial requirements are met.
- Upgradeable platform guarantees your long-term investment protection.
By Wayne Webster This report originally appeared in the July 2010 issue of DOTmed Business News End-of-life (EOL) is a phrase commonly used in the medical equi… read moreReseller Partnership Agreement with Northeast Electronics, Inc
Stokesdale, NC – Absolute Imaging Solutions today announced it has entered into a reseller partnership agreement with Northeast Electronics, Inc. and Associ… read more